Adventure Elopements Packages
We Make Elopements Stress-Free, Personal, and a Hell of a Good Time!
With our adventure elopement packages, you can elope on a canyon rim, a mountain top, under a canopy of redwoods, in front of a red rock arch, or among the Joshua trees. We take care of everything for you:
- Planning: We will interview you about your desires, then pick the perfect location, time, and activities for your elopement day.
- Photography: Victoria and Joe will photograph the candid, tender, and fun moments of your wedding day with a fully-edited online gallery to prove it!
- Officiating: Joe writes a personal ceremony just for you. He can officiate in English, Spanish, or both!
- Guiding: We both have experience working as wilderness guides and will make sure to keep you safe while pointing out amazing wildlife, trees that smell like butterscotch, and organisms older than the Roman Empire.
- Permitting: We take caring for our parks seriously and make sure all permits are taken care of. Permit fees are included in our all-inclusive package (unless they exceed $100), but we'll take care of the permitting paperwork for any of our packages.
- Ambiance: Optional organic acoustic guitar music in the background during your vows and first dance.
- Snacks: Hiking makes you hungry, so we always have a pack full of tasty, healthy, vegetarian goodies!
- Travel within Utah (travel fees are waived if we're already planning to be near your destination).
- and so much more!
A Short and Sweet Elopement
A blissful morning or evening, including your ceremony and an adventure portrait session to follow it.
$2000 + travel + permits
Full-Day Adventure Elopement
8 hours or overnight!
The ideal elopement session! Imagine:
A vow exchange at sunrise followed by an early morning hike, a relaxed brunch, epic adventures, alone time, and a sunset portrait session at a glorious viewpoint.
$3000 + Travel + Permits
All-Inclusive Full Day Adventure
Relax, while we take care of (almost) everything.
This package includes everything you'd get for a full-day adventure, plus:
$4000 + Travel
Please note that sometimes some things simply aren't possible with elopements. In order to preserve our parks, some parks have special rules--for instance Arches National Park doesn't allow musical performances, while Dead Horse Point doesn't allow real flowers. We help you navigate all of that and offer alternatives. Want flowers where they're not allowed? We rent high-end artificial bouquets. Want music but it's not allowed? We'll find a place outside of the park for your first dance.